I created this blog nearly 10 years ago (??) after going through some pretty confronting challenges in an effort to rid myself of the chaos & insanity building inside (and seemingly around) me. Writing became a creative outlet for me somewhere along my journey, and it was surprisingly effective - particularly with the inception of this blog. It then turned into the perfect and most beautiful canvas to share my reunion story when I visited the Philippines (and my orphanage) for the first time and met my "first family" who helped raise me from infancy until my adoption (see 2009's blogs). After that very transformative experience, my life became a mirror of the positive energy within me. And, thus, the blogging ended - too much fun and joy to be had that didn't allow time to sit and write, I suppose.
Fast forward 10 years, a marriage, a dog, a house, a baby, a master's degree, and so many other fantastical (and maybe not so fantastical) adventures and I seem to have gotten lost in the heavy again and feeling paralyzed by it. Back to my virtual therapist, my blank canvas, my thoughts receiver and sharer. May you help me through this rough terrain now as you did a decade ago.
Let's go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment